Khamis, 16 Julai 2009

Yellow Day

if i'm gonna post this one tomorrow, then it'll be a month since I posted my last post. (posted my post.. - -"). Now I decided to post one today, which means I left my blog outdated for 29 days. Well..it wasn't about that I was so busy back then but I was just not in the mood to blog. Not for being in a bad or gone through the worse of my times. I was just lazy. That's the word. Plus, last week, I was not feeling so well. I could still walk around and do my activities. The cough caught me! hehe.. It wasn't the 'severe' one. The doctor did gave me an MC for a day. Which means, I'm excused to be absent for one day.. whatever it was, I decided to blog for a post today because, I really thought that I had gone through quite much today. And I need to express myself about it.

Well, my morning started (at school) like usual. Going through the temperature check before entering the school premises by the teachers. The teachers became 'part-time nurses' for the whole one month I predicted. Of course, it's because of the pendemic disease. The Swine Flu (a.k.a H1N1)~ oink-oink. Gone through it several times and having alcohol (to kill the germs on the hands, of course..) is quite a routine now. I had no PS (private studies) period today, and that kinda sucked my freedom so much for today's school. But I did have a great 15 minutes with my honey. Love her. x) next up was my Geography period. It was a tense in a silent kinda way. My teacher grouped me with Hisham and Fatin (she was being one of the 'tutor' of the day) and did the brainstorming together. I can feel the pressure so much with bearing and echoing in mind the voice of my teacher pushing or should i say it in a better way~~"motivate" me so I could do better in my studies since my grades are very worrying for the coming A Levels! - -" I will try my best aa Mrs. Winnie. Don't pinch me any harder. hehe.

Another one would be the weird day itself for being so 'yellow' or 'orange'. It still is right now! I thought it was 5pm when it was just actually 2.30pm. - -" pollution..who's burning the forest?? I do hope for the rain now. It looks so gloomy now. I realised it when I was at the school with my girlfriend. The glare from the cars looked yellow. When it was supposed to be (usually) white. We all sure need you now, rain!

What matters most about today is, it's just hours from now that my girl is gonna turn 17. hehe. Yay! She is young but she really got better brains than I do. And I always assume her as the mind reader because she seem to know what I'm going to say. =D Gave her a lil chicken as her birthday present. I gave her a kitten doll. Now, she got dollS from me. I just felt so honoured when she bought me a rubix cube. But this one's different. You actually have to spread the cube (it'll be like a string of small cubes) and rearrange those connected cubes into a bigger cube. haha.. - -" i know it sounds weird and complicated (may even don't sound like making any sense).

I guess that's it for this post. Be updating the blog more whenever I can. =)

0 ulasan: