Ahad, 26 Julai 2009

Day 26th

Hey. Back again. With some mood and feel to blog. My days been very different lately. The night's been cold and I miss my girl damn much than ever before. Before I move on any further, it just happen to be the special day for 2 of my very good friends and just turned 18.

To Niez and Waverly. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I'm looking forward to see them both to be the girls behind the 'steering' wheel~ It'll sound crazy if I just mention 'wheel'. whatever it is~~~~ May God bless you both and goodluck in everything you do. I pray that our friendship will always stay strong and last forever. *thumbs up*

Anyways..I've been to my friend's sister's wedding ceremony. It was a cool one. Been there with 3 of my best buddies; Aimran, Ameng & Sarul. Things would always be crazy by having these guys around. Not to mention my other friends who attended the ceremony too. Forget the gender issues, I didn't feel isolated being with the girls around. They're just plain crazy too. I'm pretty sure the guys are way more crazier than them. I'm not being sexist here. HAHA.

(meanwhile...) I kept asking myself lately, especially during the night. "Is it the room that's cold or it's just the night?" I'm not gonna get into the scientific part to explain the whole of temperature thing. But.. the temperature set on my airconditioner has not been adjusted for about weeks. If it shows 18 degrees last week, then it is the same for tonight. But I just feel colder tonight. (maybe I missed her already? =0 )

I think I have to go for now. I gotta take my shower and to my SMSA-ian friends, you all better be start studying, D-day is coming (exams i mean.. - -") So, best of luck to you all. Study smart, everybody. *clicks 'save now' & heading to shower room*

1 ulasan:

Mohamad Kamil berkata...

don't forget to visit my blog...

kamil-ain.blogspot.com