Rabu, 17 Jun 2009

Filling Them Tummies At Fratini's

Hey again buddies. Hope your holidays goin well. And would like to congratulate for those who continued their revision. Keep it going cuz once you relax, you're gonna relax for so long. Just like me. Heheh.. We had a Ex-Media gathering at Fratini's today. Damn..that place is costy but nevermind. The food is good and I feel a little bit like an Italian. and Chinese at the same time Not being so hetrosexual but we ate quite a lot of pizza today. I don't remember what is it. I just put in what is possible to be eaten. Not to include tabls and chairs, though. It's cool to be at that restaurant again. It's been awhile. ehe.. Here goes. I didn't take a lot of pictures. And obviously, I didn't take any pictures with me in it. Maybe because I'm just not that photogenic. xD haha..







I must comment a little bit on this picture. Look at that one of big as crab 'curry puff'. It is actually a pie and not really a curry puff. It really got my attention and was the main reason I took a picture on this one. I can see how Malay food can influence so much on the way to serve an Italian food. xD haha. But hey, I do have a great time. Wouldn't go there if we didn't have much cash. :P

0 ulasan: