Selasa, 9 Jun 2009

a Day WaS SavEd!!

Did I save myself or I just got lucky? Whichever it is, but I really think that I had a nice day. I got two essays I gotta write today. For GP, i wrote nothing much but a crap on a paper. I didn't prepare myself for both subjects. It was still my fault for sticking around too much with my laptop. At least, my laptop is coming into use. But the point of the whole day today in which I predicted it last night, is gonna be damn stressful and will be boring. I can't think of a possible miracle that is going to happen today. My Business Studies and my Geography class was cancelled. So I'm stuck in boredom. -_-"

Not until I saw an angel in front of me and I'm not mistaken for what I saw. OMG! no, i wasn't that so crazy but I have this magnetic feeling. Am I the north or the south pole. Ah! But I really gotta get closer. She got her friends all around so I stayed put for a while. But just as my friends started to cheer and encourage me like "apa lagi, Lan?" "aga lah!". Good thing they didn't say "Ey Lan, gangster takut?!". I'm not scared! I'm just embarassed.. - -" malu wah~ but it was fine. I met her and had a little random chat. And it was only for about 5-10 min. Just after that, I went back to the canteen and celebrate the victor. haha. She was fun to talk to. Just glad I happen to find one. And if she's reading this : mark this down. I like talking to you and I'm looking forward for more. (if you don't mind..ehe..he....) uhh.. I just have to let this 'things' out of my chest. It's so cool. I was expecting to have a very stressful day but she seem to turn that around. I don't really remember what's the drug called used to calm a person down but it pretty much worked out like that. It really calmed me down and I was actually excited to get into the class even though i knew i'm gonna fail the test. (i promise i will do better!).

I did go for a 'second round' chat before my test. It really worked well calming me down. It was kinda weird that I'm bringing my green economics file around in which was one of the effort I made to make myself revise. but I have to welcome the sweet break and carry on with it. Paradise~~ well..there was a part of moment in which she kinda made me 'freeze'. She handed over her two rubix cubes and I fell in love with one of it. It actually can be spread and all you gotta do is to rearrange it back to a cubical shape. I'd try next time, k? The time was pretty limited and I wish it wasn't. =S but that's fine. Loving the moment and that's kinda memorable for our first meet. Great start for a new friendship. xD

0 ulasan: