Ahad, 3 Mei 2009

Keeping this blog alive..

Left out, deserted.. Talking about my blog, I wanna keep it alive and now here I am updating it with another post. I'll try to talk as much as possible about my days. Glad that I passed my driving test, it was on the 30th of last month. Gotta take my license on the 6th of this month. My buddies told me that is quite long cuz, usually, it'll only take about a couple of days to collect the license after the driving test. The least it could go that my friends mentioned is only a day or two. But i gotta wait for about a week for it. Well, I don't mind though. Honestly, I yet not have the confidence to bring my mum's Mazda around. (i don't know if this feeling is quite common for first time drivers) I think the car is quite 'long'. Cut the crap. Not gonna talk more about it. Dang! Ok ok.. maybe I'll stop here for tonight. Liverpool's match is on! Liverpool vs. Newcastle. hahah. Alright. Chao!

0 ulasan: