Jumaat, 10 April 2009

Salad Post

What's the word that is defined as 'to have mixed feelings'? I'm just too lazy to get the dictionary even though I should've used as I'm a 6th form student. But anyways! For my Fridays, today is for sure one of those which is different for me. My elder 'took off' to Temburong today. Organised by UBD. He and his buddies is gonna stay there for 3 days 2 nights. Which is kinda cool. But that don't really make my day different. He is going out there doing what he wants. xD Have fun!

I played bowling with my dad at Utama Bowling. I seldom play bowling and it is sure a fun thing to do. Bowling on Friday morning. We were there for about an hour. Played 4 sets, and I won 2 of it. xP pretty good for an amateur bowler.

Way to go, dad! ehe

Mine is 'M'. Proudly, I took the lead! That's a 9 and a 'spare'.Trust me, at the end of this set, I got a strike.

Our lane to bowl.


Now, me and the size 8 bowling ball. My hand hurts until now.. :S

that's about the bowling the morning part of my day. I know you wouldn't care much but I feel like telling about it. The rest of the day? I was really exhausted. I don't have much energy. I was weak. Had my 1 hour nap and it wasn't enough. The result was, I couldn't turn the steering wheel that much. That really made me to force myself. Totally not in the mood to be in the car. Back home, with a good heart, I opened my bag and take my Geography notes. Read about it but nothing went in to my brain. It was as if I'm reading a blank paper. How can you read a blank paper? No no.. How can you not read papers with words in it? Unless you don't know your letters or blind. I'm still weak right now. Wish I could have the smile I'm looking for..

I don't know about this girl that got my number how her smile would make me feel. I haven't met her before. A friend of mine gave her my number and now, she's texting with me. I don't mind, I mean..why not? Meet someone new and see how it'll go. Talking about smiles..(this is something else..)

One of my classmate, (i only got to realise that she is in one of my classes when I met her at FB) in which I finally found her around the school. I wouldn't know that she is my classmate if she didn't mention our subject. And I wouldn't know that she is one of the student at the same school if she didn't recognise me at Facebook. Cut the crap! now, The story-telling! I was walking to the administration office at my school when I finally, saw her. I think I got my eyes stucked on her for quite awhile that made me smile by myself. In mind, I had this thought of "oohh.. so this is the person.." and I smiled. Guess what? I bet you all knew it, she smiled back to me. OMG. Is my smile too obvious? I didn't expect her to smile back at me. But since I got a positive response to it, I smiled back at her and she did it again! It was a warm smile just enough to say a silent hello. Oh God.. She looked so innocent~ sweet~ just the right 'amount' to make me go crazy for 5 minutes. xP but I think I'm a fool sometimes.. Now its about 5 girls (or more..) that can make me go crazy just with their smile. Am I a playa or something? This is a sickness and needs serious treatment! -_-"

0 ulasan: