Khamis, 9 April 2009

Day of Great Events

As an MPP before at my school, today we had a ceremony which also includes the introduction and election of new batch of MPP/BP. As usual, it's a day before any big events, we all have this great stress. Doing videos, presentations, picture editing, and even setting up equipments. On first thought, I was excited to know that it's within this month that we will step down. But it turned out different for me as on the day of event itself. I was shaking, nervous and in fact, hard to get myself on to the stage with excitement. Gonna miss so much those days we worked so hard together. If I'm gonna think about it again, all those time we sacrificed so much, it was worth it. The teachers said that they have never seen such team with such teamwork and willingness. I would love to say thanks to them for recognising and appreciating most of work.

What was so interesting today was I got to know the fact that our teacher - who had been supervising - the MPP/BP actually got so emotional when each of us got the certificates. She,in fact, cried about it. There's no need to hide eventhough I wasn't there till the end of the ceremony. I must say that I was touched by it. ehe. She really did mean her words she kept telling us all. "You're all so far the best batch of MPP/Bp" But yea, how can you not be proud for it? We proudly served the school. It has been an amazing experience. There's so much to talk about and I never knew it's gonna be that emotional. I wish I was there till the end of the event. =) *two thumbs up!*

I couldn't be there till the end cuz me and my other Mpp buddies got an appointment with RTB. We had this recording session for a show called 'Boys Vs. Girls'. It's a tv programme where two groups (boys and girls) are separated on to sides of the stage. A topic of discussion is given and we are to give opinions about it. It was cool and we recorded for 2 episodes. I wonder when is it gonna be on air but I would love to watch it. on the 13th episode, I forgot my lines a lil bit but since it was a very spontaneous show, I could still carry on with it. I wanna watch it! If only I could get a copy of it -_-". Anyways, here are some of the pictures Ambrose took. Credits to him. x)






0 ulasan: