Khamis, 2 April 2009

New Mates For A Crucial Year?

2009 ain't just the year I should be goofing as much as before. I felt like I did goof too much. Still in doubt of when I'm gonna get back to my senses to aware me that this year is gonna be an important year. The 'A' levels are coming and it's gonna come and appear right in front of me without any warnings or signs. Well, except we were informed of the exam dates. If it ain't about the big exams, this year is really going good so far. I hang out much with my friends and that is really stress-free. (as in not getting the stress for free but in other words, totally away from stress for the moment).

Seems like everyone is happy with their new mates. Here, I'm still wandering from where should I get one? HAHA! I am aware that getting new 'mate' isn't like going to a store and buying a much-more comfortable pair of socks. Lucks seem to turn on to my friends and they are happy about it. "I don't know who she is but someone gave me her number", "I found this note on my windvisor and said she's interested". I faced that before though.. Walked into the canteen area with a good heart to find my mate when this unknown girl kindly stopped me and asked "ada number?". With a weird expression I said "aa..ada.kenapa?". Then, she said that she was just asking on behalf of her friend. So I was like, "okay..kawan mu ne yang mana satu ah?". She kindly pointed to the table just behind her. There I saw two girls and one of them turned out to be hot and way to good to be a friend (in fact she turned out to be that type of girl I like to crap-talk with. HAHA) and she was standing. I kinda smiled at her and quickly turned to her friend. Her friend told me,"yea..the one yang berdiri". I didn't pause for long and immediately asked for a pen and a paper. I wrote down my name and my number. Too bad I didn't ask for her name. Damn! but it's okay.. because that was the first time a girl ever asked for my number personally (eventhough she got her friend on her behalf). Not to mention how it felt like to ask for her name. xD


0 ulasan: