Selasa, 31 Mac 2009

1st B'day Post For The Blog


Now, I would like to take this opportunity on this evening to specially dedicate this to one of my best buddies around, Abdul Azim Bin Haji Brahim (proudly saying xD hahah..). I would like to wish you, Happy Birthday Ajem!! hahah! This is something to blog about and sure is one of those good days I had. Despite the fact that I had my Economics test in which I didn't really revise much. I'll try to make this post as if I just got 'tagged'.


1. Name a person you know

- Abd. Azim Haji Brahim


2. Do you know when is his/her birthday?

- That's the main reason I made this post.



3. One word to describe him/her.

- The Head. hahah. tau2 lah ah.



4. State his best feature (no longer than a word per statement)

- Big

- Funny

- Cheerful

- Loud

- Caring

- Humble



5. 5 things that he/she has that you wish to have.

- Very approachable

- Reliable

- Trustworthy

- Always having in mind great topics to talk about

- Knows pretty much everyone around him.



6. If he/she is reading this, what would you like to say?

- BIRTHDAY BOY!! hahah! malasku kan alek2 cakap "bila lagi belanja?" sal byk dah urg pkai msg atu. xD orait yo. May Allah bless you and wish you best of luck for your future. x)



So, that's it for my very own 'tagged' questions about my buddy. See ya around at school. Peace!

0 ulasan: