Khamis, 7 Mei 2009

Against all winks

I should say it is very 'wise' of me to hold on to myself and not to get too carried away for smiles I thought as angelic and naughty winks. Well.. winks always look naughty. But you can't get winks that often especially when you are 'Sahlan Safwan'. It's one rare thing to get and once you could get one, there's a big chance that you want more. But I tried and strongly told myself "it's just fine and act friendly!". And yes, so I did (i think..). Seriously, at first, I thought that I overlooked and that was very unexpected. I said "hi" and there, she gave me the half a second close-open right eye (or better known as wink). Honestly telling, I became crazy (at heart) for a while. But I thought I did fine, I did not gave the wink back to her and I convinced myself, that was just a friendly one, we're good friends and I did not start it. So, it was cool and yet I felt guilty. So I was like, "alright, it's just today and she is just teasing. Nothing more". And I'm really (150 000%..) sure of it.

To cut the story much more shorter, she gave me another wink just about a week or two after the first and yea, I 'replied' it with another one. The Friendlier version of a wink. She knew it, I knew it. So, it's safe. So, hey, it's just me who got too excited for the wink she gave and if it was really something more, I can hold on and dare not to be a fool who seeks for early 'death'. I've been through this, and as 'playa' or 'gangsta' I can be. I think wisely so I could prevent the worse.

Shoot..I don't feel that normal that I have to kinda 'complain' for every winks and smiles I get. Am I not a happy guy? xD whatever. Be posting again soon.

0 ulasan: