Khamis, 12 Mac 2009

Far by sight, near by heart. Eseh~

Being the guy who would only be able to 'stalk' or just see from far can be hurting too. If it is to be explained, I wonder how long can I type about it but really, maybe I should tell something how I felt being in this situation. No, it ain't about being a fan of someone famous, a star or an artiste. I am a fan of a Malaysian Pop Queen, Datuk Siti Nurhaliza. Honestly, I did keep quite a lot of her posters from different entertainment mags. I was like "okeh.. ani lawa". Made a collection of it. hehe.. I may be a rocker but still can be that Pop-ice guy.

I just wanna say a bit of how it felt like to be that silent guy with hope. In fact high hopes and somehow made us think "come on, there's no way I can get close to her". I had gone through this situation and yes, to us, considered as 'the victim' of this situation, we felt like we're so embarassed. There is difference between embarassment and shy-ness. Being the guy who could just watch someone you admire from distant and hide whenever they're close, i must say that's when we get shy. Consider not I'm provoking, but really it is true and must say, I would do the same thing if I was 'the guy'. If only I could just hit 'rewind' and watch what I did when someone I really admire so much get close to me, just anything which is next to me, from doors to stools. I could just run and hide behind the stool just to prevent the 'admired' from seeing our face. xD And bro, I understand. haha.

Play it cool? It sounds easy. Someone would just say "you don't really have to hide, just take it cool". Mark his words and see what will he do if the admired come close to him. I kept telling myself before. Just relax and take it cool. Oh yea, acting cool? No problemo. BUT only God knows how 'embarassed' the person is when he is able to face her. Again, this may sound simple but it works for me. You won't make it through unless you show your guts and face it! hehe. Hey, I'm not as experienced as anyone out there but I'm just saying it really works. x) This really got me to giggle for sometime. So, this is how it looks like. For all this time, I was the victim of the sweet funny scene. This just don't apply onto 'being the guy who can only watch their admired one from far' situation. It can be any something like...facing the Geography random essay test. -_-" oh God..I wonder how did I do..

0 ulasan: