Khamis, 12 Mac 2009

The Day after last night..

Be holdin' dem wheels yow! Tomorrow will be my first night (bukannya malam pertama yang cematu2) to attend the law class. Law as in road rules. Ok, the law just doesn't sound right. But you'll get it. Hope to be on road and able to drive carefully. Some drivers can just be so ignorant and may trouble others more out there. To tell ya all, I've never driven a car around on road and anywhere around my home area. Exclude the Go Kart at the Jerudong Park. Haha..

Another day of mine I spent hanging out my best buddies at Jubli Beach. It was at least something when we just relaxed ourselves there. Nothing but the breeze, jokes and laughters with my buddies. It was at the right time. I just done my geo essay test and it was a very stressful one. I 'played' it cool and see how worthy was my effort. Can't say it was my best. If it really was at my best, I would've study since month one before today's test and get through it like walking on puddle on the road. (the metaphore..wth?) Had our lunch at Ayamku. I was kinda lucky cuz they gave me like half of a chicken for a $2.80 nasi lemak. Too bad the 'spoilt' part being in the restaurant was the cashier sounded rude when she said "sudah jua ku kata nada yang boneless". In my mind I was like "why the hell did she say that?". Come on, we pay for the food, is that what we get in return? That didn't sounded welcoming. If you hated your job, get the hell out and apply to take in charge of the whole company! Wouldn't it be better if you could just repeat it kindly if we didn't get what you said? Well, I should've pretended that we're deaf. Manners!!

Just before we had our lunch, we did pay a visit to a friend at the hospital. Hey, you'll be taken care and you won't be that long over there. Get well soon, friend! ehe.. You got yourself bunch of good caring friends out there and over here. We're doctors, only we don't need to have any certificates to show we are actually doctors.Just kidding~ Just get well, right? :P

0 ulasan: