Ahad, 8 Mac 2009

ThaT SmiLe.. Heaven..

"very lovely.a 'smiling' friend to me, now i got d chance to talk to her a lil bit longer.yes..its just this feeling i missed so much.having tat chat i used to have back then.this is so much of a relief to me. like i always mention, i can rarely feel this thing whenever anyone smiled at me. and this is d 1 i'm looking for." I actually did a mini blog using my handphone. Typed it in while waiting for my turn to trim my hair. This will be that another post I'm gonna mumble about this smile my friend (and obviously a girl) gave me. Again, I felt this "OMG.. when can I have more of that?" feeling. Seriously. It will somehow put me in the situation where I promised myself to come back for more. And yes, I'm addicted to it. I got so good in taking it cool, I always turn to her, smile for once, got this 'lovely' smiling response, and got back to where I'm from. I can be just talking to my friend when she will pass in front of me and smile. That's when the time I will smile and continue my conversation with my friend beside me.

"eh, apa tah geo mu tadi? essay ah? okay?". Then saw her in front of me. Waving. Smiling. Smile back at her while my friend was replying to my question and then.. "nah..tantu cukup 2 page essay mu. aku 1 page saja ah" ..I continued my conversation with my friend.

I know you might be wondering why I did that paragraph full of crap but that's how I feel. My mind was just focusing at 1 particular heavenly thing. That smile! I better not be hoping for it. No high hopes! but somehow.. I need more of that. xD Smile ain't cheap. It's priceless. It's free. Since it's free, I want more of that from you. If only that was totally for 'ME'. ehe..

0 ulasan: