Selasa, 17 Mac 2009

Easing mind, Labi

Days just before the holidays, how can it be so stressful? There's so much to do. Yesterday, it was on Monday when my works were mostly due on that day. And none of it was even done. Homeworks include Geography notes, finishing Business Studies past year paper, Economics homework. Dang it. It was totally not my day at all. Being a stressful guy isn't who I am. I prefer to relax more and be cool on whatever is gonna happen. But too bad I didn't cool myself on that day. Huh~

But I did have a fun time when I joined the trip to Labi organised by Cikgu Emisa. I must say only bits part of the trip I can relate to Economics and the remaining part of it was fun. xD Took videos and pictures with my handphone. We went to the Labi Padi field. Never been to Padi field before, so maybe that was the fun part. I was so new to it and it was my first visit on the field. No, I didn't do any ploughing or harvesting. But Pijah did! She got the chance to ride the harvesting machine. hehe.. I wonder if that also needs the driving license to be legal to drive that thing.

Another place we had visited was the Wasai Qadir. It's something like a recreational park. A place to chill and relax. Walk around. I love dipping my legs into the stream. Very cool~ So, here it is, our pictures when we were at Labi.

Bath Tub shot
Sahrul, Hamdi, Ameng & me
Coolest Ride








Those are the pictures I took. I'm too lazy to include the pictures that some of my friends took. But hey, I'll get it soon!! xD

As for today, my Geography didn't go well. It was too brief. Well, Joannes got it much more brief than my group's presentation. Our cute-cute teacher, Mrs. Winnie recorded our presentation and I wonder how it looks like. heheh.. I'll be asking for it next time. It was me and Hafiz Rahman. Hafiz! The birthday boy!! Hahah! You're 19 and for God sake, you stopped growing? For a 19-year old guy, according to other's point of view, he looks so immature. Only by looks though, but still as crazy. God bless ya, dude. Membual tah banyak-banyak, beguna tu nanti untuk essay test geo. muahaha.

0 ulasan: