Khamis, 19 Mac 2009

Guilt

Smiles, giggles, laughters even bunch of hits and slaps to my shoulder whenever I teased, made sarcastic jokes to this friend of mine. What could go wrong if there's a happy environment? I mean, I was born to fit into it and I try to be that individual who could just reveal that unity and happy sort-of surrounding. Maybe it is my weakness of being unable to think that straight whenever I'm stressed. Sabotage me if they want me to be crazy. I dare to say I'm guilty whenever I know I had done a mistake. The problem is that, since I have this mind-set to 'do anything I want as long as it won't be for any bad intentions', I found myself always gone beyond that 'aim'. Never once I look myself as an innocent. Crap. To be honest, none of what I did I feel innocent. Just whenever I'm doing things, I'm always like 'what are you doing? what are you doing?'. How did I solve that? "It's fine, I'm doing fine. There's nothing wrong". Me, in confusion? There are symptoms. =S

To all, I wish you all are close to me as a good guy. If it's for the fact that I 'look' like a good guy and 'looks' like I can be trusted, get to know me well and you'll judge if I can be considered and deserved to be known as a good friend. But I really mean it when I say whatever I did was never for bad intentions and I always wish I am a good guy to all.

0 ulasan: