Sabtu, 14 Februari 2009

So-called V'day..but this one's in 2004.

5 years. Fresh in mind. Just like it just happened last year. Almost every detail, I could still remember and that's the reason I could tell you all so much about my sweetest moments. So today's 14th of February. Valentine's Day. huh.. Assumed as the best day to show love to your partners. Or better known as on this day as 'Valentine'. I felt it before and not anymore I 'celebrate' this considered-to-be special day. Back then, I was so new to this 'love-relationship' thingy, the day that I knew that 14th February, I was so looking forward to it. And luckily, I didn't feel this on the next year (2005). I knew about this date from a book I used to read. Guess what..you're considered as 'sissy' or loser when you read this book. The book was "2002 ways to be romantic". Yea. It really is 'WTH'. That must be on your mind right now if you're reading this post. The book suggests 2002 unique ways to reveal your romance. I didn't remember on what number the fact told me about this date but it said something like "..Do this on Valentine's Day..", "14th of February..". So, it made me like "okay..so it's on the 14th..". I read the book everyday in my class. And I realised that was the most embarassing thing I ever done. =S

Sorry, I forgot to mention. In case you wanna know, this thing happened in 2004. Still the smart looking kid and maybe didn't even reach full puberty. hahah. Anyways.. So then I knew 14th Feb is a V'day (that's how they call in short), I brainstormed so much on what is to be done on this day. I remember, I texted her bestfriend on what should I do. She was pretty unsure but that's fine for me. :P And that actually made me think of a more unique way to express my love for her. Give her a gift? I couldn't do it. No budget! Damn.. I'm not really a direct-straight-to-the-point guy. But I prefer so much to give her clues on what I'm trying to show and tell. But if kept being that same type of guy, so till when I'm gonna be that way and make her wonder? What if she doesn't know what I'm trying to tell? So, before it's too late, I took myself back to the old-school way. Writting a love letter. Darn.. I didn't even know how and where to start.

About two days before, I remembered that I asked her did she have any idea what's gonna happen on the 14th of February? She said "what is it?". I kept her in wonder and will tell her on the 14th itself. Cuz, I love to make surprises and I love to make her surprised. :P Right..back to the letter writing..

I started writing this letter. I was so into writting this letter, I felt like I was in another world. xD haha. This was my first time to write love letter. What should be in the love letter? Well, so much of confession was need to be done. So I wrote down my 'wishes' as she was my angel. ehe..and somewhere in the last paragraph of the letter, I gave her option. Yes or no. If she said no, I told her that my wishes will be only my sweet dreams and no way it is gonna be fulfilled. And of course, in the end I confessed that I love her.

As on the 14th, OMG she didn't come to school. Why on this day?? Good thing my very best friend offered me help. He said "You want me to pass it to her?". Why not?hehe..So I did pass it to him and told him not to read the letter and I believed he didn't. x) . He passed it to her in the afternoon as he was in the same school with her in the afternoon.

Then in the night, no I didn't remember what time it was but a message from 'heaven' I received. hehe. She told me that she loved the letter so much, it was sweetest letter she ever received (so far..). I told her, it was just like every love letter should be and I wondered what was the sweetest part. It actually was the part of the letter I took so much time writing. The Wishes! So..okay.That was the sweetest part but there was a part of the letter she didn't really understand. What was with the yes or no part of the letter? OMG. Does it mean that I have to explain to her that I was actually (and indirectly..) proposing her? AAHH!! Well, I gotta do it then. I explained to her that, I'm proposing her (this was embarassing..). She really love it when I have to confess. She told me.."I need some time to think about it,k?". I understood and she thanked me for the letter. Yes or No, neither of the choice was said. What can I do if she was still with her guy on that time? -_-" but at least I confessed so much to her. :D

Anyways, here's my artwork that I did back in 2004. x) I made it as the 'frontcover' of the letter. But I editted it with Adobe Photoshop Cs4 in a way that the words seen through the cover aren't shown. hehe. Content is CONFIDENTIAL.

The Letter

0 ulasan: