Rabu, 11 Februari 2009

My Day Today

Didn't miss my walk with her today. Good thing my car was just behind hers when she was on her way to the school. How cute to see her wearing the safety belts. x) I didn't really realised that when my mum told me something like "kesian jua..", not that I wasn't so cared about it until I realised that that was actually her. So I was thinking, what a great way to start a day. If I didn't get to have my day right, at least I gotta start it in a lovely way. Will not care much on how it will go on next. I did my part starting the day off with an angel. hehe..But really, I did not do that to make up rumours or something else that might come 'unexpected'-ly. Sick of it! She's a girl who really can forget my worse of times and love being within her stress-free zone of influence. hehe..Friend, I don't know what you really do to make it work, but it really is working on me. All the time! Cute friend. She got this spark that'll sure make me smile eventhough she is just standing or sitting there doing nothing. My attention stuck on looking her face, there she goes. Make me smile. Again. OK. stop it..*cute friend*

I missed my Media Group meeting today. That was kinda disappointing for me because I made that meeting myself a day before. But I was one of the absentees. Dang it. Sorry, guys. I really wanted to brief you guys on the group's progress. It happened that I was needed to complete other long-time delayed work with my friends. It was just to update the other work of ours. Not completed it yet but there was some progress went on.

At about 5 pm, I went to school to play football. It wasn't that so tiring but in turn, that I'm having my headache right now. Too bad huh? Yea, it is. And I'm suffering. Well, I guess I'll be sleeping a lil earlier later, tryin to get myself some rest. Haven't taken my paracetamol yet. Maybe later.ehe..anyways, gtg!

0 ulasan: