Ahad, 8 Februari 2009

Real Dream

Circle of buddies around the table. Laughters. Jokes. Everything went well. In fact, there was no distraction. Much sweeter than any times I gone through before. Well, how lovely can it be to be able to hug the one you love. Great, this one's from the back. I even laid my head on shoulder of hers. Felt like I belong there. She didn't mind about it. We started to talk more. All around me started to get blurry. And now, only she was the clearest thing I could see. My attention and focus were all on her. The warmth, only I could feel. So many things I left ignored. Her voice. So soothing. My mind eased. I wish I could describe more by words for I felt that night..

Today, at about 2.45 in the morning. I woke up. I can't believe I was actually still in bed!! ARGH!! Everything was so perfect. Ok, no wonder it was so perfect. Because it was only a dream. a SWEET one! Her wish "sweet dreams" she texted to me the night before, was granted. How I wish it wasn't just a sweet dream. I was hoping for that to happen even since I met her. I thought that night was my lucky night when my wish finally came true. uhh~ It was the sweetest dream ever. Somehow, I woke up as if I had a bad dream. How can I wake up in frustration? I wonder about it too. A sweet dream it was, why can't I be happy about it? Yea, as told. It was only a DREAM. -_-" Well, at least I was partly lucky for the night. I could only thank for her appearance. x) It's the last thing you do or the most you think about for the whole day are most probably to appear in your dreams at night. So,it is true. I guess I thought about it so much. Wish I could dream about it every night. xP wish me "sweet dreams".

0 ulasan: