Khamis, 5 Februari 2009

Staying Awake

Great experience it was. Wonder how much did it worth to be awake just to be there 'technically'. Sleepyhead of mine, I wouldn't mind. Never I thought as a waste for every ticks I kept myself up. What will I get back in return? Call me crazy for smiling when no one's around. I won't mind because I'm crazy from day one. For what I did, I never know how much would it mean to them. But all that matters to me is always the satisfaction I felt for being that someone to share their time with. Everyone around me are the one's who made my day more exciting.

Wouldn't dare to let every person I consider close and special to be alone. Either physically or at heart. Those tears they dropped for every touch to their torn heart. Anyone could at least stop it from bleeding much more. And always, I wanna be that person. Staying awake because you couldn't help it when he lost your trust, spend the whole night hoping the friend of yours to be fine, or just in need of a friend to keep you company when you couldn't get any sleep. None of this I call as distraction. How cool it was to get sleepy with something I love doing. Showing you that you're not alone. Be that friend who you can trust and lay your head on at the worst of your time.

I'm not a psychic to know what's going on in your mind. None of my words I promise to bring up that spirit in you. All I know, I'm only an ordinary guy doing what a friend will always do. Be there. I couldn't get any closer but don't get too far. x)

0 ulasan: