Isnin, 16 Februari 2009

Hoping For Stress Relief

I'm still sober to not pull off my hair. As confident as how I wanna feel and how I wanna be, my day today just don't let me be that way. I heard complains from my own buddies that I'm always unsure of the things I wanna do. They're true about that and from it, I wanna change myself and make a difference for me and them. For now, I'm not going through as what some people call as 'hyper-tension' or super stress. Or whatever close to it. But I'm stress now. Trying to make things work. As others can see, I'm the type of guy who works best when I'm alone. Group work? I prefer to hear ideas of others, enhance it with my ideas. So, it'll be fair and everybody will be proud of it. Cool.

Me and my group are assigned to do video tutorials for the coming big event. The Orientation! For me, it is the only time for my group to prove to others that the Media group could be better than others. It'll be our work to be played/projected on the wall. Everybody will see. Something like a Movie Premier. The Orientation is just about 2 weeks from now. And we're still unclear about the games that we're told to do the tutorial for. Just today, we were informed that the games suggested to be included in the orientation programme is not confirm yet!! Then why are we doing the job if the games are not even fixed? We're clear on two of the games but what about the others? And in the end, who is to be blamed for not doing the job done? Us. In fact, ME. Because I'm the Head of Media Group. It's for everything that I wanna say to them won't be believed. And nothing is really reasonable. No, I don't mean to rebel. But I just want the task ordered to me to be very clear. Yes, I'm a guy of precision and very detail. My Group is one big creative brain. But it all come to a point where it shouldn't be 'said and make it done'. Let's say 'said,clearify and make it done'. A little 'more' mercy for my sweatshop members. It's my job to task the members and show some progress. I'm feeling sorry and guilty for those who worked and sacrificed their time so much.

0 ulasan: