Isnin, 23 Februari 2009

2 Days Post

Amazing experience I had for the whole one week. Gotta get up and stay awake as early as 4 am. Setting my alarm to 3.50 am wasn't the best part of my week. Shiver myself in the morning. Being so lazy to turn on my water heater earlier in the morning. What? Expect me to get down to turn on the water pump and the water heater? No way. I'm way too sleepy to do that. It was most of the days, I skipped my dawn shower. How can I do that? Well, if the least I can do to take my shower is about 30 minutes in average, I just couldn't cut it short to 15 min. I gotta do my shaving, face washing, scrubbing, etc. Even pros can't do that.

The stadium became a very memoriable place to me. Left and right, left and right. For the sunburn that I just got. xD. Cut story short, I'm on TV tonight! In Brunei Siuk! ahaha. Taken on last Thursday (if I'm not mistaken). The question was, "How many colours are they in Brunei's flag?". The answer is pretty obvious. Even tourist wouldn't have to think longer. Ofcourse it's four. There it went. The speaker on behalf of all of us who joined the National Day march past was Abang Saiful. Lucky buddy to appear on t.v and got his name displayed on the screen. Hehe.. I only stood beside of the whole group. We won a laptop cooler pad, an 8 GB pendrive, a dictionary (what?..) and a calculator. I took the paper bag home. HAHA. Come on. There's some sentimental value (i can say..). I'll be like saying "I got this paper bag from a popular local tv show called Brunei Siuk, and it was fun".

Me and my other 3 buddies checked in at Jeruton Hotel, Jerudong. I guess Ajiz planned to check in there so we don't really have to wake up that early for the march past. We checked in a day before the Big event. It was cool. Hanging out with the best buddies. What could be more better than that? ehe..


I got a nice view from up here but the heat was quite intense
Another fun event I attended was Rynie Myra's birthday party. It was another crazy party. I was really having fun and it's been awhile since I haven't shaken my stress away. Danced..I didn't even know if it should be called as a 'dance' because I don't know how to dance but the point is, I was having much fun on that night. My childhood best friend, Haz1 was the M.C and the Dj. Well handled. Haha! That night I happened to be dancing crazily with a cool grandpa. Me, Nabil and Adam joined him. You may look old Cool Granny, but you do have a young inside. Me and my friends didn't really care about the music genre played. We danced to Hiphop, Rock, Trance, Techno, (not to exclude..) Joget, Dangdut and Traditional Malay. This picture below may not be us all dancing but my friends 'screaming' (less to singing) to the karaoke tv.

They sang Gadis Melayu but it sounded..weird :P

Anyways, today.. I finally came back to school after a week off. With high hopes (despite the fact I needed longer sleep hours), I set the goal of the day is to be as attentive as I can be in all my classes. Geo, eco, Business Studies and GP. Too bad my friend told me a 'news flash' that there'll be a motivational talk at 8.30 am. Yes, I did hear bunch of yay's and yes's. But come on, can I just be off for the whole day?? -_-" well..it was 'compulsory' for the Pre-U students to attend the talk.

What can I expect from the talk? Well..okay.. I like the locally well-known lecturer, always appear on 'Rampai Pagi' and on radio 'Pelangi FM', Dr. Ee Ah Meng (I don't know if I spelled his name right..). Got some useful tips of how to motivate self towards studies. But hey..right.. the story went like this.. the lecturer asked the students for 4 volunteers on this one game he made. It was me, Khalaf, Alvin and Nabil. Cheers here and there, that was convincing. x) Told to go on stage and did a short warming-up session. OMG.. It was a lil embarassing but still cool tho.. We were asked, how many push-ups will we be able to do? Nabil mentioned 10, Alvin - 12, mine was 15 and Khalaf said 5. Four more volunteers were told to come up on stage to count on how many push ups we had done. It was so 'mind-blasting' that the song we did the push-up to was One Love by Blue. HAHA! what a painful 3 minutes. I managed to get 50 and I won the third price. A black booklet/organiser. hehe.. Khalaf managed to get 20. Well dude, that was a good effort for a big guy like you. x)

Text in green was typed on 23rd February and in blue on 24th.

0 ulasan: