Selasa, 3 Mac 2009

2nd Day of Orientation

Here I am, blogging again. Just got back from school, being apart of the function. Me and Kok Siang took in charge of the Media part of the MC table. Playing music, videos and stuffs. Just glad to be able to make the audience giggle a bit to some of videos we made. That's my main intention, be able to enjoy and shake off that boredom than just keeping their eyes on the screen with one question in mind. "why am I here?". Things went well, it wasn't really perfect but everything went on according to plan. Eventhough there was a little bit of last minute changes due to request by Ajem 'Big Boss', teachers and even the juniors themselves. Hahah. The juniors, hey, they're just cool. Friendly mates.

I got the chance to spin some of my juniors around blindfolded! :P I did this with Syafiqah in one of the classes. It was one of the 'tasks' in our very own 'SMSA Explorace'. It was funny to see them running around the school searching for the next clue.

Not to forget to mention the punishment made by The Punishers (Sahrul, Ameng and Ajiz). Ajiz is ofcourse the head for The Punishers. For now, I don't have their pictures and pictures of todays Orientation. I can't wait for tomorrow's. Hehe! I'll be posting our pictures on my next post soon. See you tomorrow juniors! (occupy the Canteen!)

0 ulasan: